Flange bolts are a kind of common fasteners. Flange bolts are widely used on highway and railway bridges, including heavy machineries such as industrial and civil construction, cranes, and excavators. They have a wide range of applications.
The basic classification of flange bolts:
1. Hexagon head screw bolts with holes will make a pinhole on the screw of the bolt, and you can use a metal wire to pass through the metal wire hole, which will help to make it easier to tighten, use mechanical relaxation, and reliable anti-loosening.
2. Hexagon head bolts with reamed holes, bolts with reamed holes can better fix the mutual position of the linked parts and can withstand the shear and extrusion generated in the transverse direction.
3. Cross recessed hexagonal head bolts are easy to install and tighten. They are mainly used for light industry, instruments, and meters with a small load.
4. For square head bolts, the size of the head is larger, and the bearing surface of the bolt is also larger, which is convenient for the wrench to jam the head, and the tightening method is very convenient, or rely on other parts to prevent rotation.
5. Countersunk head bolts have square necks with an anti-rotation effect and are often used where the surface of the connecting parts is required to be flat or smooth.
6. T-slot bolts are suitable for occasions where bolts can only be connected from one side of the connected parts. After the bolt is inserted into the T-slot and then rotated 90 degrees, the bolt can not be pulled out; it can also be used on occasions with a compact structure.
7. Anchor bolts are dedicated to pre-embedded concrete foundations. They are used to fix the bases of machines and equipment. They are mostly used in places and tooling that need to be disconnected frequently.
8. Rigid grid bolts, high-strength bolts for ball joints, high strength, mainly used for highway and railway bridges, industrial and civil buildings, towers, cranes.